This year was new bike year. After riding a pump track on a hard tail of a friend of mine, in my head the idea of owning a hard tail was implemented. So this is how the conceiving of Cromo starts.
This bike is made half with second hand parts, half with new parts. After some time and lots of lets say planning, the bike took shape and its a beautiful one. And rides like no other… its just perfect.
I can say one thing, if there exists the one bike, the most beautiful one of them all, it must be a hard tail 😍.
In terms of parts ill just say the following:
- NS bikes eccentric frame 2017 on 27.5 wheels second hand but in perfect condition;
- DT swiss CSW AM wheels second hand with Magic Mary tires new;
- BX components dropper post new;
- Guide R brakes second hand;
- Race face Turbine crank second hand but in perfect conditions;
- GS shifter and rear derailleur second hand but in good condition;
- Revers components saddle new;
- Fox 34 140mm fork 2016 model new;
- Truvativ descendant and steam new;
Even if I went a bit over the budget it is still a good deal and came up way to good for how it looks and handles :D. I’ll be using this bike to have fun in the city, for trail riding where I have more mellow terrain (like Viscri or even Ciocanu rides) and for longer bike packing trips where I know I have bigger climbs that I can do on the bike (if it’s pushbike I rather push my enduro bike). I’ll just leave you some pictures and a movie to see just how good it is :D. Enjoy! 🚵♂🤘👊